Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tut: Transylvania Romance

















Transylvania Romance

This tutorial was written by me on April 27, 2010 using PSP 9.  All my tutorials assume you have some working knowledge of PSP and/or Animation Shop.

Supplies:
Tubes of choice - I'm using the wicked art of Unholy Vault Designs.  You can purchase tubes/license at MyPSPTubes.
Scrap Kit - I'm using a revamped (pun intended ) PTU kit from Nette's Nightowl Works called "Fangtasia".  Visit her blog here to find out where you can get this great kit.

Mask of choice

Font of choice - I'm using Chancery Cursive which you can get from here.

To begin open up your mask and tube in PSP - minimize for now - new image 700 x 700 white background

1.  On your canvas copy/paste Glass Frame 1 as new layer - resize - rotate 90 left - click inside frame with magic wand - selections - modify - expand by 5 - copy/paste Paper 4 as new layer - selections - invert - delete - leave selected - move paper layer below frame - copy/paste nnwmoon3 as new layer - resize - position in tag - delete - copy/paste your first tube as new layer - resize - position in frame - delete - copy/paste nnwweb1 as new layer - resize - position - delete - select none - dropshadow moon, tube, and frame layers

2.  Copy/paste Bloodrose corner as new layer - resize - position on top right corner of frame - duplicate - image - mirror - position - dropshadow both layers

3.  Copy/paste Bloodrose 1 as new layer - rotate left 90 - resize - position on left side of frame - duplicate - image - mirror - position on right side - dropshadow both layers - using your eraser tool - erase any parts of rose that are covering your tube or that you don't want 

4.  Copy/paste Candlestand as new layer - resize - position on left side of frame - duplicate - image - mirror - position on right side - dropshadow both layers

5.  Copy/paste coffin as new layer - rotate right 90 - position on lower right of tag - dropshadow

6.  Copy/paste a couple of roses of choice as new layers - resize - position on lower left of tag - dropshadow each layer

7.  Copy/paste your main tube as new layer - position - dropshadow

8.  On background layer - copy/paste a paper of choice - apply your mask - merge group 

9.  Close background layer - crop/resize tag to your preference - add copyright/license and name - save as .png

That's it!!  Thank you for trying my tutorial!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket