Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tut: Anticipation






















Anticipation

This tutorial was written by me on April 21, 2010 using PSP 9.  All my tutorials assume you have some working knowledge of PSP and/or Animation Shop.

Supplies:

Tube of choice - I'm using the beautiful art of Barbara Jensen.  You can purchase her tubes/license at Erotic Artist Gallery.

Scrap kit - I'm using Angel's Designz part of the "Foreplay" store collab available to purchase at Underground Scraps.

Filter - VM Natural Sparkle, Eye Candy 4000 gradient glow

Font of choice - I'm using International Palms which you can get here.

To begin open tube in PSP - minimize

1.  New image 700 x 700 white - copy/paste Frame 2 as new layer - with your selection tool - outline a square around the opening of frame - new raster layer - floodfill black - selections - select none - effects - VM Sparkle - play with the settings until you get the effect you want - move floodfill below frame - dropshadow frame

2.  Copy/paste CityScape as new layer - move below frame - resize if needed - dropshadow - erase any portion hanging outside of frame on the sides

3.  Back on Frame layer - copy/paste Trail 1 as new layer - position -Copy/paste Black Flower as new layer - resize - position on upper right corner of frame - copy/paste Doodle Beads as new layer - resize - move below your flower layer on upper right corner -dropshadow both layers

4.  Copy/paste Naughty Bed as new layer - resize - dropshadow and position along the bottom of your frame

5.  Copy/paste Fuzzy Cuffs 1 as new layer - resize - position on one of the links on the bed - using eraser tool - erase just a bit so that it appears the cuff is attached to the link - duplicate - do the same for another link on bed -dropshadow both layers

6.  Copy/paste your tube as new layer - resize if needed - position on bed -dropshadow

7.  Copy/paste Martini as new layer -resize - position on the bed by her hand - adjust -sharpness - sharpen more -dropshadow

8.  Here's where you can go crazy - copy/paste any other elements you want - resizing each one - arrange along the "floor" near the bed - I added the radio, beads, and tickle whip

9.  Close out white background layer - crop/resize tag to your preference - add copyright/license and name - save as .png.

That's it!!  Thank you for trying my tutorial!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket