Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Friday, April 16, 2010

Tut: Door To Faery






















Door To Faery

This tutorial was written by me on April 16, 2010 using PSP 9.  All my tutorials assume you have some working knowledge of PSP and/or Animation Shop.

Supplies:

Scrap Kit ( Includes Poser) - I'm using Gothic Witch's part of  Underground Scraps "Thunderstorm" store collab.  You can purchase this beautiful collab here.

Mask & Font of choice

Open mask in PSP and minimize

1.  Open a new image 700 x 700 white background - copy/paste Paper 4 as new layer stretching to cover canvas - layers - new mask layer - from image - find your mask in dropdown - okay - merge group

2.  Copy/paste FaerieDoor as new layer - resize - position in center of canvas - dropshadow

3.  Copy/paste Hill2 as new layer - resize - position on the your tag at the bottom of door - duplicate as many times as needed to give the appearance of grass (See my tag for reference) - merge your hill layers together

4.  Copy/paste Grass 2 as new layer - resize - position at the bottom left side of door - duplicate - image - mirror - position on other side - dropshadow both layers - merge these together

5.  Copy/paste the 3 mushrooms as new layers - resize each one differently and arrange in a group on your tag towards the bottom left of tag ( see mine for positioning) - when happy merge these together - duplicate - image - mirror - resize about 85% - dropshadow both layers

6.  Copy/paste butterfly of choice - resize - position on your tag

7.  Copy/paste flowerstring of your choice - resize - rotate just a bit so that is following the top line of your door on the left - erase any parts that are outside the door - dropshadow - duplicate - image - mirror - position on other side

8.  Back on mask layer - Copy/paste flowerdoodle of choice - resize - position above door to the left - duplicate - image - mirror - dropshadow both layers

9.  Copy/paste flower 10 as new layer - resize - position on left side of door - duplicate - image - mirror - position both so they are just peeking out from behind door - dropshadow both layers

10.  Close out background layer - crop/resize tag to your preference - on top layer - add copyright/license information ( if using poser check TOU in poser file) & name - save as .png

That's it!!  Thank you for trying my tutorial!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket