Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Monday, April 5, 2010

Tut: Rock Star Attitude


















Rock Star Attitude

Supplies:

Tube of choice :  I'm using the work of Keith Garvey.  You must have a license to use this same image which is available at MyPSPTubes.

Template :  Collab Template from Bru & Rose which you can download from Bru's blog here.

Scrap Kit:  I'm using "Rock Me Insane" from Immortal Dreams.  You can purchase this kit here.

1.  Open template in PSP - Shift D - close original - image - canvas size - 750 x 700 - click on background floodfill white - delete copyright layer

2.  On Glitter Circle - selections - select all - float - defloat - copy/paste a paper from kit - selections - invert - delete - selections - select none - adjust - add/remove noise - add noise - gaussian, monochrome, 100% - repeat - dropshadow - delete original layer

3.  On Black Rectangle - click inside with magic wand - copy/paste Paper 12 as new layer - selections - invert - delete - selections - select none - dropshadow - delete original layer

4.  On Pink Circle layer - click inside circle with magic wand - copy/paste Paper 14 - selections - invert - delete - select none - dropshadow - delete original layer

5.  On Dotted Square layer - selections - select all - float - defloat - copy/paste another paper - selections - invert - delete - dropshadow - delete original layer

6.  With your magic wand click on the white square layers holding shift key - copy/ paste Paper 10 as new layer - selections - invert delete - selections - select none - dropshadow - delete original layers

7.  Repeat the above step with your pink layers using Paper 17 - leave selected - copy/paste tube as new layer - position over left paper layer - delete - selections - select none -duplicate tube layer - image - mirror - position - dropshadow both tube layers

8.  Add a gradient glow of choice to both words layer - dropshadow

9.  Copy/paste heartwings 2 as new layer - resize - position on the bottom center of template - dropshadow - copy/paste motorcycle as new layer - resize - position on the right corner of tag - dropshadow - copy/paste Flower 5 as new layer - resize - image - mirror - position on top right corner of tag - duplicate - image - mirror - image - flip - position on bottom left of tag - dropshadow both layers

10.  On background layer - copy/paste Flower 6 as new layer - resize - move to left side of tag - duplicate - image - mirror - dropshadow both layers - merge together 

11.  Copy/paste tube again and move below heartwings layer - position in center of tag ( see my tag for reference) - dropshadow
12. Close background layer - crop/resize tag to your preference - add copyright/license & name in font of choice ( I'm using Rock Show Whiplash) - save as .png

That's it!  Thank you for trying my tutorial!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket