Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tut: Risqueˊ



















Risqueˊ

This tutorial was written by me on April 21, 2010 using PSP 9.  All my tutorials assume you have some working knowledge of PSP and /or Animation Shop.

Supplies:
Tube of choice - I'm using the art of Jessica Dougherty.  You can purchase her tubes/license at CILM.

Scrap Kit - I'm using Black Widow Creationz portion of the "Foreplay" collab from Underground Scraps.  You can purchase this awesome kit here.

Template - I'm using Template 178 from Missy at Divine Intentionz.  You can download this template here.

Mask of Choice
Font of Choice - I'm using Playtoy which you can find here.

Filters - Xero Porcelain , Eye Candy 4000 gradient glow

To begin open up tube, mask and template in PSP.  Minimize tube and mask for now.

1.  On template - image - canvas size - 700 x 700 white - on background layer - floodfill with white

2.  On Rectangle 1 - click with magic wand - copy/paste Paper of choice - selections - invert - delete - repeat for Rectangle 2 and circle layer - delete original layers

3.  On your paper circle layer - selections - select all - float - defloat - copy/paste Stripper Pole as new layer - selections - invert - delete - selections - select none - dropshadow pole

4.  On Filmstrip background - selections -select all - float - defloat - copy/paste paper of choice - selections - invert - delete - leave selected - copy/paste your tube - position in left strip opening - delete - repeat for other openings using a different of the tube each time - if any parts are showing in the other opening just use your eraser tool to remove them highlighting each tube section at a time - selections -select none - effects - xero porcelain default settings - dropshadow tube layers

5.  On Filmstrip - selections - select all - float - defloat - copy/paste another paper as new layer - selections - invert delete - select none - delete original layer

6.  On Word layer - selections - select all - float - defloat - new raster layer - floodfill with a color from kit - selections - select none - delete original layer

7.  Copy/paste your tube as new layer - position on tag - dropshadow

8.  Copy/paste heart of choice - resize - position on bottom left of tag - duplicate - rotate just a bit to the left - dropshadow both layers

9.  Copy/paste Rabbit Foot of choice - resize - position on top left of tag - dropshadow

10.  Copy/paste Bow of choice as new layer - resize - position over rabbit foot - dropshadow

11.  Copy/paste glass toy and beads as new layers - resize - position over hearts - dropshadow both layers

12.  Back on white background layer - copy/paste another paper as new layer - layers - new mask layer - from image - find your mask click okay - merge group - copy/paste 3 different Heart Spills of choice - resize - position on tag - dropshadow

13.  Go back through your template layers and add a fat gradient glow of choice using differing colors from kit for each layer - close out background layer - crop/resize - add copyright/license and name - save as .png.

That's it!!  Thank you for trying my tutorial!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket