Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Monday, April 12, 2010

Tut : Rock Me Baby


















Rock Me Baby

This tutorial was written by me on April 12, 2010 using PSP9.  My tutorials assume you have some working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies:

Tube of choice - I'm using the wicked art of Ismael Rac.  Do not use this image without a proper license.  You can purchase his tubes and a license at Artistic Minds.

Scrap Kit - I'm using a rockin' PTU kit from Jen's Sweet Temptations called "A Little Bit of Rock 'n' Roll".   You can purchase this kit here.

Template - I'm using an awesome collab template from Alisha & Crystal.  You can download this template from Creative Misfits Creations.

Mask - Music Mask 2 from Vicky.  You can download this mask from Creative Misfits as well.

Font of choice

Filters : Eye Candy 4 Glass

Open your mask & tube in PSP - minimize for now

1. Open template in PSP - image - canvas size 800 x 700 - new raster layer - flood fill white - move to bottom - delete copyright, glitter clef, black clef, small note, middle note, & large note layers

2.  On glitter circle layer - selections - select all - float - defloat - copy/paste Paper 9 as new layer - selections - invert - delete - select none - change properties to overlay - merge down - dropshadow

3.  On circle layer - click on circle with magic wand - copy/paste Paper 3 as new layer - selections - invert - delete - selections - select none - delete original layer 

4.  On half circle - repeat the above steps using Paper 10 

5.  On Word Art Screen - selections -select all - float - defloat - on color pallet change your foreground color to #fa34bb - new raster layer - floodfill with this color - selections - select none - delete original layer - add the following dropshadow 1,1,100,1 white

6.  On rectangle layer - selections -select all - float - defloat - new raster layer - floodfill with the above color - selections -select none - change properties to overlay - dropshadow

7.  On square layer - click inside with magic wand - copy/paste Paper 7 as new layer - selections - invert - delete - leave selected - copy/paste Paint Splatter 1 as new layer - resize - delete - copy/paste your close up image as new layer - delete - selections - select none - change tube properties to Luminance (L) - dropshadow

8.  On square frame layer - selections -select all - float - defloat - copy/paste Paper 5 as new layer - selections - invert - delete - selections -select none - dropshadow

9.  Copy/paste Drums 2 as new layer - resize - position on top of rectangle layer (See My Tag For Positioning) - dropshadow

10.  Copy/paste Notes 2 as new layer - resize - position in the top right corner of your square layer (see my tag) - selections - select all - float - defloat - floodfill with your hot pink color from above - select none - effects - Eye Candy 4 Glass - default settings with your pink color for glass color - dropshadow

11.  Copy/paste your main tube image as new layer - resize - position to the left side of your template ( see my tag) - the tube should be below your Word Art Layers - dropshadow

12.  Copy/paste Microphone 1 as new layer - resize - position on left bottom of template (see my tag) - dropshadow

13.  On Baby Word Art layer - selections -select all - float - defloat - new raster layer - floodfill with #835e8a - selections - select none - add an inner bevel with below settings - dropshadow - On Rock Me Word Art Layer leave as is


















14.  Copy/paste Flower 2 as new layer - resize - position on bottom right corner of square frame layer - dropshadow

15.  Copy/paste Amp 2 as new layer - resize - position on bottom left of template (see my tag) - dropshadow

16.  On background layer - copy/paste Paper 6 as new layer - layers - new mask layer - from image - find mask in dropdown box - okay - merge group - using deform tool stretch the mask to your preference - close off background layer - crop/resize tag to your preference - add copyright/license information & name

That's it!!  Thank you for trying my tutorial!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket