Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tut: Sweet Summer Beauty




















Sweet Summer Beauty

This tutorial was written by me on April 18, 2010 using PSP 9.  All my tutorials assume you have some working knowledge of PSP and/or Animation Shop.
Supplies:

4 Tubes of choice - I'm using the beautiful ladies of Ismael Rac.  Do not use without a license.  You can purchase his tubes and a license at Artistic Minds.

Scrap Kit - I'm using Kreative Designs by Karen's portion of the "Candy Shoppe" store collab from Enchanted Designs Boutique.  You can purchase this beautiful kit here.

Mask - I'm using Floral 3 mask from Vicky.  You can download this mask from Creative Misfits Creations.

Font of choice

Filters : Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow

To begin open up your tubes and mask in PSP - minimize for now

1.  Open up a new image 700 X 700 transparent background - copy/paste Embellishment 16 as new layer - resize - choose 3 of your tubes and copy/paste each one as new layer - resize if needed - dropshadow each tube layer - position one tube over each heart mirroring or rotating as needed - highlight your Embellishment layer and with magic wand tool click inside first heart - selections - invert - delete on tube layer - selections - select none - repeat for the other 2 hearts and tubes - now duplicate your tube layers - on the duplicate layers adjust blur gaussian blur 3, change properties to soft light - on original tube layers - change properties to Luminance(L) - when happy merge visible - add a fat gradient glow color yellow - with magic wand click inside the gradient glow - adjust - add/remove noise - add noise gaussian uniform checked 100% - minimize for the moment

2.  Open up another new image same size but with a white background - copy/paste Paper 5 as new layer - layers - new mask layer from image - okay - merge group

3.  Copy/paste Frame 1 as new layer - resize - click inside frame with magic wand - selections - modify - expand by 5 - copy/paste Paper 5 as new layer - selections - invert - delete - dropshadow frame

4.  Copy/paste Embellishment 8 as new layer - resize - move below frame layer - position in corner of paper layer ( see my tag) - dropshadow

5.  Copy/paste Embellishment 3 as new layer - resize - move above frame layer and position in the corner of frame - dropshadow

6.  Copy/paste your main tube as new layer - resize - position in frame and dropshadow - with selection tool drag box around bottom part of tube that is hanging below frame opening - delete

7.  Copy/paste Embellishments 5 and 17 as new layers -resize - dropshadow - rotate one a bit to the right and the other a bit to the left - position over the bottom right corner of tag

8.  Copy/paste Embellishment 6 as new layer - resize - position on the bottom of frame - duplicate - move duplicate layer over and align with other layer - repeat - merge these layers together - dropshadow

9.  Copy/paste Embellishment 11 as new layer - resize - position on the right side of frame and rotate left 20 - dropshadow

10.  Maximize your merged heart image that you did earlier - copy/paste as new layer - resize and position on the bottom right corner of frame - dropshadow

11.  Close white background - crop/resize tag to your preference - add copyright/license information and name - save as .png

That's it!!  Thank you for trying my tutorial!!!

1 comments:

Kendrick Brown said...

Hi thanks foor posting this

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket