Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Friday, April 9, 2010

Tut: Desire Me
















Desire Me

This tutorial was written by me on April 9, 2010 using PSP9.  All my tutorials assume you have some knowledge of PSP.

Supplies:

Tube of choice - I'm using Keith Garvey's Limited Edition "Crawl" which is no longer available.  You must have a license to use his work.  Visit MyPSPTubes to purchase tubes/license.

Scrap Kit - I'm using Broken Sky Designs' PTU "Dark Desires" kit.  Visit her blog here to find out where to purchase this great kit.

Mask of choice, font of choice

Filters:

DSB Flux - Bright Noise

Animation Shop

Open tube and mask in PSP - minimize - New image 700 x 700 white background

1.  Copy/paste Frame 2 as new layer - image resize by 125% - with magic wand click inside frame - selections - modify - expand by 10 - copy/paste Paper 14 as new layer - selections - invert - delete - leave selected - copy/paste Bubbles as new layer - delete - selections - select none - dropshadow frame

2.  Copy/paste Tube as new layer - move below frame layer - duplicate - move duplicate above frame layer - erase any part on the top layer that you do not want coming out of the frame - dropshadow bottom tube

3.  Copy/paste Rose 4 as new layer - arrange on left side of frame - duplicate - image - mirror - dropshadow both layers

4.  Copy/paste Wine Bottle as new layer - resize - position on left side of frame - dropshadow - copy/paste cuffs as new layer - resize - position in front of wine bottle towards the bottom - dropshadow

5.  Copy/paste Word Art 5 as new layer - position in the center on the top of your frame - dropshadow

6.  Copy/paste SwirlBrad1 as new layer - resize - position on one side of Word Art - duplicate - image - mirror - position on other side - dropshadow both layers

7.  On Background layer - copy/paste Playboy bunny beads as new layer - position to the left of tag - arrange - duplicate - image - mirror - dropshadow both layers

8.  Back on Background layer - Copy/paste Word Art 2 as new layer - using your deform tool stretch to cover canvas - layers - new mask layer - from image - find your mask - apply - merge group 

9.  Back on Background layer - Copy/paste Paper 7 as new layer - apply mask again - click on Word Art mask layer - merge down - resize 85% - using deform tool - stretch out on sides ( See my tag)

10.  Close background layer - crop tag merged opaque then resize again to your preference - Open background layer -  add copyright/license information

11.  Add name in font of choice - convert to raster layer - dropshadow with these settings 1,1,100,1 black

If you are not going to animate then you are done.  For the animation continue with the next steps:

12.  On your name layer - duplicate for a total of 3 layers - on first name layer - effects - dsb flux bright noise 60% - apply - next layer - repeat but click mix 2x - repeat for next layer but click mix 3x - close out top 2 name layers

13.  Open animation shop - in PSP edit - copy merged - Animation Shop paste as new animation - back in PSP - close out the bottom name layer and open the next - copy merged - in Animation Shop - edit - paste - after current frame - in PSP - close out that layer and open the last name layer - edit - copy merged - in Animation Shop - edit - paste - after current frame 

Play your animation and if happy save as .gif

That's it!!  Thank you for trying my tutorial!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket