Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tut: A Touch of Nice
















A Touch of Nice

This tutorial was written by me on April 6, 2010 using PSP9.  My tutorials assume you have some knowledge of PSP.

Supplies:

Tube of choice ( preferably one with a Close Up and full body) - I'm using the beautiful work of Keith Garvey.  Do not use this image without proper license.  You can purchase on here at MyPSPTubes.

Scrap Kit - I'm using Black Widow Creationz part of  "Naughty or Nice" .  Visit her blog here to find out where to get this awesome kit.

Template - I'm using a collab template from Brunette & Kylie.  You can download this template at Creative Misfits.

Font of choice

Open template & tube in PSP - minimize tube for now

1.  On your template - image - resize by 85% , all layers checked, smartsize - image - canvas size 700 x 700- open background layer & floodfill white - Leave the other layers that are closed, closed : we will not be using them and will delete later.

2.  Delete Circle 1 - On Circle 2 - Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat - Copy/paste Paper 12 as new layer- resize 50% smartsize , all layers unchecked - position over circle - Selections - Invert - Delete - Selections - Select none

3.  On Circle Frame - adjust - add/remove noise - add noise gaussian checked , monochrome unchecked 100% - repeat 2 more times

4.  Delete Oval 1 - On Oval 2 - Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - Copy/paste Paper 2 as new layer- resize 75% - position over oval - selections - invert - delete - leave selected - Copy/paste your close up image as new layer - position in oval - hit delete - selections -select none - dropshadow tube layer

5.  On Oval Frame - Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat - Copy/paste Paper 19 as new layer - selections - invert - delete - select none - add same noise settings as above except only 1 time - dropshadow frame and delete original layer

6.  Delete Rectangle 1 - on Rectangle 1a - Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - Copy/paste Paper 4 as new layer - selections - invert - delete - selections - select none - delete original layer

7.  Delete Rectangle 2 - Repeat the above steps for Rectangle 2a using Paper 6 - delete original layer

8.  On Rectangle 1a frame - selections - select all - float - defloat - copy/paste Paper 6 as new layer - selections - invert - delete - selections - select none - apply the same noise effect 1x - repeat for Rectangle 2a frame except use Paper 4 - dropshadow your paper layers - delete original layers

9.  Delete Square 1 - on Square 1a - selections - select all - float - defloat - copy/paste Paper 15 as new layer - image - resize 50%, then 75% - position over square - selections - invert - delete - copy/paste your Close Up tube as new layer - resizing down - position what part you want showing in square - delete - selections - select none - dropshadow tube layer - delete original layer - repeat for other square layer using Paper 14

10.  Back on Square 1 Frame - apply noise settings again repeating for a total of 3 times - repeat for the other frame - dropshadow both frames

11.  Delete Flowers, Word Art Layers, and Info layer 

12.  Copy/paste any elements you like to your tag - resizing as needed - applying a dropshadow to each - arrange around your tag - when happy - copy/paste your full body tube as new layer - position on your tag - dropshadow

13.  Close Background layer - layers - merge visible - open background layer - duplicate your merge layer - on original layer - adjust - blur - gaussian 23 - effects - texture effects - mosaic antique default - repeat

14.  Close out background layer - crop/resize tag to your preference - add copy/right and name - save as .png

That's it!  Thank you for trying my tutorial!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket