Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tut : Summer Flowers
















Summer Flowers

This tutorial was written by me on May 23 using PSP 9.  All my tutorials assume you have some working knowledge of PSP and/or Animation Shop.

Supplies:

2 Tubes of choice - I'm using the cute fairies of Joel Adams.  You can purchase tubes/license at CILM.

Scrap Kit - I'm using a great FTU kit from Nette's Nightowl Works portion of the Seasons In The Sun blogtrain.  Visit her blog to download her part and don't forget to check out the other great parts of this train.

Template - I'm using Template #47 from Sara's Scraps.  Visit her blog to download.

Mask of choice

Font of choice - I'm using AL Delight

To begin open tube and mask in PSP - minimize for now - open template in PSP - ShiftD - close original - image - canvas size - 750 x 550 - new raster layer - floodfill white - send to bottom - close out copyright 

1.  Click rectangle 1 with magic wand - copy/paste Paper 5 as new layer - selections - invert - delete - select none - dropshadow - delete original layer - repeat for other template layers using different papers 

2.  Highlight your frame background layer - selections - select all - float - defloat - c/p first tube as new layer - resize - position on left side of background layer - selections - invert - delete on tube layer - change properties to luminance(l) - mirror your tube - repeat steps for other side of background - dropshadow tube layers.

3.  C/P cherry 2 as new layer - resize - position on right side of frame layer - dropshadow

4.  C/P Flower 2 and Flower 4 as new layers - resize one smaller than the other - position on left side of frame layer - dropshadow

5.  C/P your other tube as new layer - resize - position on tag - dropshadow

6.  C/P dragon 2 as new layer - image - mirror - rotate - resize - position on top left of frame layer - dropshadow

7.  On white floodfill layer - c/p doodle 33 as new layer - resize - position - duplicate - image - mirror - image - flip - merge together - adjust - add/remove noise - add noise 100% - dropshadow

8.  C/P sunflower 3 as new layer - position behind your circle - resizing if needed - dropshadow - duplicate - image - mirror - image - flip - position ( see my tag)

9.  C/P Flower as new layer - resize - position on right side of template ( see my tag) - dropshadow

10.  Back on floodfill layer - c/p paper of choice as new layer - apply mask - merge group - close out white background - crop/resize tag to your preference - add copyright/license and name - save as .png

That's it!!  Thank you for trying my tutorial!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket