Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tut: Dark Wedding





















Dark Wedding

This tutorial was written by me on May 23, 2010 using PSP 9.  All my tutorials assume you have some working knowledge of PSP and/or Animation Shop.

Supplies:

Tube of choice - I'm using the awesome art of Dark Yarrow.  You can purchase tubes/license at Dreamscape Imaging.

Scrap Kit - I'm using an amazing PTU kit from Gothic Witch called "Dark Wedding".  Visit her blog to find out where you can purchase this great kit.

Mask of choice
Font of choice - I'm using Black Chancery.

To begin open tube and mask in PSP - minimize for now - New image 700 x 700 white background

1.  C/P frame 10 as new layer - resize - with magic wand click inside each opening - selections - modify - expand by 7 - c/p paper of choice as new layer - invert - delete - c/p close up tube of choice ( you will have to play with the sizing and positioning) - delete - selections - select none - dropshadow tube and frame - merge paper, frame and tube together 

2.  Duplicate your merged layer - image - rotate 20 left - duplicate merge layer again - rotate 20 right - move both rotated layers below main merged image

3.  C/P wedding arch of choice - resize - position on tag - dropshadow

4.  C/P cake of choice - resize - position on the left side of arch - dropshadow

5.  C/P candle of choice - resize - position over cake - dropshadow

6.  C/P gothic veil of choice as new layer - resize - position on the top right of frame - dropshadow

7.  C/P bridal gown of choice - resize - position on the right side of frame - dropshadow - rotate

8.  C/P dark altar - resize - position in the center towards the bottom of tag -  dropshadow

9.  C/P tube as new layer - resize - position - dropshadow

10.  C/P banner of choice - resize - position towards the bottom of altar - dropshadow

11.  On white background - c/p another paper - apply your mask - merge group - crop/resize tag to your preference - add copyright/license and name - save as .png.

That's it!!  Thank you for trying my tutorial!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket