Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tut: Curiouser & Curiouser

















Curiouser & Curiouser

This tutorial was written by me on May 23, 2010 using PSP 9.  All my tutorials assume you have some working knowledge of PSP and/or Animation Shop.

Supplies:

Tube of choice - I'm using a beautiful cookie poser from Medievil Creations which is included with the kit

Scrap Kit - I'm using a fun and amazing PTU kit from Gothic Witch called "Mad Hatter".  Visit her blog to find out where you can purchase this great kit!!

Mask of choice
Font of choice - I'm using Alice In Wonderland

To begin open up tube or poser and mask in PSP - minimize for now

1.  Open Frame 12 - ShiftD to duplicate - close original - image canvas size - 750 x 600 - new raster layer - send to bottom - floodfill white
2.  Click inside frame with magic wand - c/p Paper 21 as new layer - selections - invert - delete - c/p Paper 55 as new layer - resize - move down inside frame about 1/2 way from top - delete - select none - highlight checkered paper - selections - select all - float - defloat - effects - geometric - perspective vertical default - select none - dropshadow frame

3.  C/P door as new layer - resize - position under frame ( see mine for reference) - dropshadow

4.  C/P falling teacup 1 as new layer - resize - position on left side under frame ( see mine) - dropshadow

5.  Highlight frame layer - C/P vine 1 as new layer - resize - rotate - position on right side of frame - dropshadow

6.  C/P drink me bottles - resize - position on bottom right corner of frame - dropshadow both layers

7.  C/P clock as new layer - resize - position on top left corner of frame - dropshadow

8.  C/P cards as new layer - resize - position on bottom left corner of frame - dropshadow

9.  C/P hat 3 as new layer - resize - position on bottom left corner of frame - dropshadow

10.  C/P your tube as new layer - resize - position on tag - dropshadow

11.  C/P word art of choice as new layer - resize - position above frame - dropshadow

12.  On white background layer - c/p paper of choice - apply mask - merge group - close out white layer - crop/resize tag to your preference - add copyright/license and name - save as .png.

That's it!!  Thank you for trying my tutorial!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket