Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tut: Enchanting Butterfly


















Enchanting Butterfly

This tutorial was written by me on May 6, 2010 using PSP 9.  All my tutorials assume you have some working knowledge of PSP and/or Animation Shop.

Supplies:

Tube of choice - I'm using the beautiful art of Elias Chatzoudis.  You can purchase his tubes/license from MyPSPTubes.

Scrap Kit - I'm using a beautiful PTU kit from Wacky Winnie Designz called "Summer Splash".  You can purchase this great kit here.

Template - I'm using Oval Template 2 from Tina.  You can download this template from Creative Misfits Creations.

Font of choice - I'm using Ponytail which you can find here.

My Supplies (includes mask and butterfly animation)

To begin unzip the supplies - open mask, tube, and template in PSP - minimize mask and tube - open up butterfly animation in Animation Shop and minimize for now

Open Template in PSP - ShiftD to duplicate - close original - image - canvas size 750 x 750 - new raster layer - floodfill white - send to bottom

1.  On oval layer - click with magic wand - copy/paste paper of choice as new layer - selections - invert - delete - select none - delete original layer - repeat for other template layers using a different paper each time

2.  On your rectangle paper layer - selections - select all - float - defloat - copy/paste your tube as new layer - resize if needed - position towards the right side of rectangle - selections - invert - delete - select none - duplicate - image - mirror - position - merge tube layers together - dropshadow - duplicate - on top layer - adjust - blur - gaussian 3 - change properties to soft light - on bottom tube layer - change properties to Luminance(L) - merge together - change opacity to around 42

3.  Click on oval paper layer - c/p Fan 2 as new layer - resize - rotate if needed - position towards the top right corner of oval - duplicate - image - mirror - image - flip - position - dropshadow both layers

4.  C/P flower string of choice - resize - position on top of frame layer - duplicate - image - flip - position across the bottom of frame - dropshadow both layers

5.  C/P flower spray of choice - resize - position on bottom corner of frame - duplicate - image - mirror - dropshadow both layers

6.  C/P envelope of choice - resize - rotate - position towards the top left of tag - dropshadow - c/p binder clip of choice - resize - rotate - position on top of the envelope - dropshadow

7.  C/P your tube as new layer - position on tag - dropshadow

8.  On background layer - c/p another paper of choice - apply mask - merge group - resize mask and stretch to fit around the tag (see mine for reference)

9.  Close out white background - crop/resize tag - add copyright/license and name - if not animating save as .png - if animating continue with the below steps:

Animation:

1.  Open white background layer - copy merge - paste as new animation in Animation Shop

2.  hold CNTRL + L and duplicate your tag for a total of 18 frames - edit - select all 

3.  Maximize your butterfly animation - edit - select all - edit - copy - on tag - edit - paste into selected frame - position where you want - repeat - play your animation and if happy save as .gif

That's it!!  Thank you for trying my tutorial!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket