Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Good, The Bad, and The Beautiful

The Good, The Bad, and The Beautiful

This tutorial was written by me on August 19 using PSP X4. All my tutorials assume you have some working knowledge of PSP and/or Animation Shop.

Supplies:

Tubes of choice - I'm using the art of Elias Chatzoudis.  You must have a license to use his art.  You can purchase tubes/license at his store HERE.

Scrap Kit of choice - I'm using both Good Girl and Bad Girl by Pimp'd Designz.  You can purchase these kits at Pimp My Tags w/Scraps.

Font - I'm using MA Sexy

Filters - Muras Copies and Eye Candy 4000 gradient glow

To begin open up your tubes in PSP and minimize - open a new 850 x 650 blank image - floodfill white

1.  C/P stamp from "Bad Girl" kit - position on left hand side of tag - duplicate - image - mirror - c/p flower 01 from same kit - resize if desired - position towards top left of tag - duplicate - image - mirror - merge down - duplicate - image - flip - position - merge flower layers together - drop shadow

2.  C/P doodle from "Good Girl" kit as new layer - resize if desired - objects - align - center in canvas - effects - plugins - Mura Meister copies with the following settings ( you may have to play around with x and y depending on size of doodle), drop shadow:



3.  Copy/paste wings from Good Girl as new layer - resize - rotate - position on top left of tag - drop shadow - copy/paste dark wings from Bad Girl as new layer - resize - rotate - position on top right of tag - drop shadow

4.  Copy/paste bead branch and flower 02 from Good Girl as new layers - resize - position on left side of tag - drop shadow both layers - copy/paste flower 02 as new layer - resize if wanted - position on right side of tag - drop shadow

5.  Copy/paste ribbon 01 from Bad Girl as new layer - resize - position on top left of tag - duplicate - image - mirror - drop shadow both layers

6.  Copy/paste your tubes positioning your bad girl tube on the left side , good girl on right, and your third tube in the center - resize to your preference - click on bad girl tube and c/p flames from that kit - resize - drop shadow - click on good girl tube and c/p cloud as new layer - resize - drop shadow - click on third tube - c/p wing heart as new layer - resize - position on bottom of middle tube - drop shadow

7.  Click on top layer - c/p both words arts from each kit - position - resize - drop shadow

8.  Close out white background - crop/resize tag to your preference - add copyright/license and name - save as .png

That's it!  Thank you for trying my tutorial!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket