Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Tuesday, August 14, 2012

PTU TUT: Autumn Dreams



Autumn Dreams

This tutorial was written by me on August 14 using PSP X4.  All my tutorials assume you have some working knowledge of PSP and/or Animation Shop.

Supplies:

Tube of choice - I'm using a tube from Anna Marine.  You can purchase her tubes and a license at CDO.

Scrap Kit of choice - I'm using a beautiful Autumn kit from Schnegge's Scraps called "An Autumn Romance".  You can purchase this beautiful kit at Pimp My Tags w/ Scraps.

Mask - I'm using WSL Mask 84  which you can get HERE.

Font - I'm using Jellyka BeesAntique Handwriting

Filters - Muras Copies - Eye Candy 4000 gradient glow

To begin open your tube and mask in PSP - minimize

1.  Open a new 700 x 700 image - white background - copy/paste Old Paper element as new layer - resize if needed - duplicate - image - free rotate - 20 right - back on original - duplicate again - rotate 20 left 

2. Copy/paste Frame03 as new layer - c/p Floral Vine01 as new layer - image - flip - position over frame - duplicate - image - mirror - drop shadow your frame and vine layers

3.  Copy/paste Bow01 as new layer - image - flip - position near top right of frame - drop shadow - c/p Bow10 as new layer - position near top left of frame - drop shadow

4.  Copy/paste your tube as new layer - resize if needed and position over frame - drop shadow

5.  Copy/paste Butterfly01 as new layer - resize if needed - position on tag - drop shadow

6.  Copy/paste Heart08 as new layer - resize if needed - position on tag - drop shadow

7.  Copy/paste Flower08 or one of your choosing as new layer - resize - objects - align - center in canvas - effects - plugins - Mura Meisters Copies with the following settings (you may need to tweak the X - Y settings depending on the size of flower):



Move your flower circle layer beneath your frame layer - drop shadow

8.  Click on white background layer - c/p Leave07 as new layer - position behind your flower layer - repeat Muras filter changing the amount to 4 - drop shadow

9. Back on white background - c/p paper of choice as new layer - layers - new mask layer - from image - apply mask and delete original mask layer - merge group

10. Close out background layer - crop/resize tag to your preference - add copyright/license information and name ( I added a slight gradient glow to name) - save as .png

That's it!  Thank you for trying my tutorial and would love to see your results.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket