Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Tuesday, August 14, 2012

PTU TUT : Bad Dream



Bad Dream

This tutorial was written by me on August 14 using PSP X4.  All my tutorials assume you have some working knowledge of PSP and/or Animation Shop.

Supplies:

Tube of choice:  I'm using the sexy art of Barbara Jensen.  You can purchase her tubes and license at her site HERE.

A Gothic or Halloween background of your choice - I can't remember where I got mine so I can't share, but there are lots of great FTU background available at DeviantArt.  Just do a search for Gothic Backgrounds.

Scrap Kit of choice:  I'm using a great PTU kit from Gothic Inspirations called "Beautiful Monster".  Visit her blog HERE to find out where you can purchase this kit along with her amazing creations.

Font of Choice:  I'm using Bleeding Cowboys

Filters Used:

Xero Bad Dream - DSB Flux Bright Noise - Eye Candy 4000 gradient glow

To begin open your tube in PSP and minimize - open background image

1.  Open a new blank image 600 x 250 white background - copy/paste your background as new layer - resize as needed and position - crop excess

2.  Copy/paste mist as new layer - resize -position - crop again

3.  Copy/paste leaves as new layer - resize - position - crop

4.  Copy/paste curtain as new layer - position towards the upper right corner of tag - resize - crop - using change to target tool change the color of the curtain to black 

5.  Copy/paste crow as new layer - resize - image - mirror - position 

6.  Drop shadow your layers and merge visible - effects - Xero Bad Dream - play with the settings until you can effect you like - apply

7.  Copy/paste your tube as new layer - resize and position - effects - Xero Bad Dream - adjust settings to your liking - apply - drop shadow 

8.  Crop merge opaque - selections - select all - selections - modify - select selection borders - 4 - layers - new raster - flood fill with a color from tag - selections - select none - effects - 3D effects - inner bevel - apply - effects - DSB Flux Bright Noise

9.  Add copyright/license and name - save as .png

For your avatar follow the same steps above, but at a smaller scale.  

Thank you for trying my tut!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket