Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Witchy Flight


Witchy Flight

This tutorial was written by me on September 12 using PSP X4.  All my tutorials assume you have some working knowledge of PSP and/or Animation Shop.

Supplies:

Tube of Choice - I'm using the art of Kim Draper.  You need a license to use her art which you can
 purchase a license and tubes at AIL.

Template - I'm using Tracy's Halloween Template 10.  You can download this template HERE.

Animation - I'm using animation 12 from Chaos.  Visit her blog HERE to download.

Animation Shop 

Font - I'm using Endora

To begin open your template in PSP - shift-D to duplicate and close original - open tube and minimize

This is a very long tutorial with a lot of steps and we are going to start by getting our animation ready first

ANIMATION PREP STEPS:

1.  Open up Animation Shop and open your animation

2.  Click on Frame 51 - hold down shift key and click on Frame 100 - this will select all the frames 51-100 - go to edit and hit delete

3.  Click on Frames 1 - 4 and delete those

4.  Choose a color from your tube (not black) - go to edit - select all - animation - replace color - click all frames - old color blue - new color the one from your tube - click ok

5.  Edit - selections - select all - copy and paste as NEW animation - edit - select all - edit - copy - on original animation - click on last frame - edit - paste - after current frame ( you should have 100 frames) - play your animation to make sure that it doesn't skip

BACK TO PSP

1.  Delete copyright layer - click on your oval layer on template - layers - new raster layer - move to bottom - image - canvas size - 800 x 600 - flood fill white 

2.  Back on your template - choose 2 colors from your tube and create a gradient with the following setting : linear, angle 0 , repeats 3

3.  Beginning on your oval layer - selections - select all - float - defloat - new raster layer - flood fill with gradient - repeat for your other layers leaving the rectangle layer black 

4.  On rectangle layer - selections - select all - float - defloat - copy/paste your tube close up as a new layer - selections - invert - delete - copy/paste your full tube as a new layer and position on tag - resize if needed

5. Crop your tag and resize - add copyright and license info ( will we add name later) - close out your copyright/license layers, top 2 text layers ( Happy Halloween), tube layers and rectangle layer - merge visible - close out your merged layer leaving rectangle layer closed - open the other layers and merge those visible - you should now have 3 layers: 2 merged layers and your rectangle layer

6.  On your bottom merged layer (white background, oval, small text and strips) - edit - copy 

BACK TO ANIMATION SHOP

1.  Edit - paste as new animation - duplicate until you have 100 frames ( yep, that many) - minimize for now

2.  Back in PSP - on rectangle layer - edit - copy - BACK in animation shop - edit - paste - as new animation - duplicate this layer until you have 100 frames

3.  Maximize your animation - edit - select all - edit - copy - BACK on rectangle - edit - select all - edit - paste into current frame - play your animation - if happy we are now ready to crop - edit - selections - select all - click on your crop button ( it looks the same as the one in PSP) - options - surround opaque - click ok

4.  Edit - selections - select all - copy - back on your merged layer animation - edit - select all - edit - paste into current frame - position your rectangle and release mouse - play animation again 

BACK TO PSP

1.  Click on your other merged layer - edit - copy and go back to animation shop

ANIMATION SHOP

1.  Edit - paste as new animation - edit - click on propagate paste - edit - copy - click on your tag making sure all layers are selected - paste into current frame - position and release mouse - play your animation once again - if you are happy save ( I always save my blank animated tags so I can add names to them later)

BACK TO PSP ( promise this is the last time!)

Add your name using your text and convert to raster and copy your name layer - back to animation shop one more time

ANIMATION SHOP

1.  Paste your name as new animation - copy - on your tag making sure propagate paste is still selected - paste into current selection - position and release mouse - save as .gif

That's it!!  I know it's a lot of steps, but would love to see what you create!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket