Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Morning Dreams


Morning Dreams

This tutorial was written by me on September 5 using PSP X4.  All my tutorials assume you have some working knowledge of PSP and/or Animation Shop.

Supplies:

Tube(s) of choice - I'm using the beautiful art of Angela Newman.  You need a license to use her tubes and you can purchase license/tubes at ThePSPProject.

Scrap Kit - I'm using an amazing PTU kit from Gemini's Creationz called " Cheerful Morning".  You can purchase this kit at SATC.

Mask - I used MB & SW mask 32 from Moonbeams & Spiderwebs.  You can download this mask HERE.

Font - I used Aphrodite Pro

To begin open your tube and mask in PSP - minimize for now - open a new 700 x 700 image white background

1.  Copy/paste e12 as new layer - center in canvas - c/p e53 as new layer - resize 110% - center in canvas - using your selection tool - freehand - draw around the frame - c/p paper of choice as new layer - resize by 75% - selections - invert - delete - move paper below frame - leave selected

2.  Copy/paste your tube as new layer - move below frame layer - delete - deselect - drop shadow tube and frame layers - right click on tube layer - change properties to Luminance (L) and opacity to 70

3.  Copy/paste e22 as new layer - resize - position on left side of frame - drop shadow

4.  Copy/paste e20 as new layer - position over frame - drop shadow

5.  Copy/paste e14 as new layer - resize - position on right side of frame - duplicate - resize by 75% - image - mirror - move to right side - drop shadow both layers

6.  Copy/paste e6 and e13 as new layers - resize - rotate if desired and position - drop shadow both layers

7.  Copy/paste e43 as new layer - resize - position on right side of frame - drop shadow

8.  Copy/paste your tube again - position on tag - drop shadow

9.  On white background - copy/paste e2 as new layer - resize if desired - position towards top of tag (see mine) - duplicate - image - flip - on original duplicate again and move down to middle - drop shadow all 3 layers - c/p e5 as new layer - move to bottom of tag - drop shadow - c/p e35 as new layer - position towards top right of tag - duplicate - image - mirror - drop shadow both layers

10.  On white background - c/p another paper as new layer - layers - new mask layer - from image - apply - delete original mask layer - merge group

11.  Close out white background - crop/resize tag - add copyright/license and name - save as .png

That's it!  Thank you for trying my tutorial!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket