Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Saturday, September 15, 2012

Haunted Flight



Haunted Flight

This tutorial was written by me on September 15 using PSPX4.  All my tutorials assume you have some knowledge of PSP and/or Animation Shop.

Supplies:

Tube of choice - I'm using a great tube by Misticheskaya.  You must have a license to use her art and you can purchase tubes/license at PFD.

Scrap Kit - I'm using an awesome kit from SkyScraps which you can purchase at SATC.

Mask - I'm using GrungeMask 5 from Joyita.  You can download this mask at Creative Misfits blog HERE.

Font - I'm using Waking The Witch

To begin open your tube and mask in PSP and minimize for now - new 900 x 700 image white background

1.  Copy/paste E18 as a new layer - position towards the top center of image - drop shadow

2.  Copy/paste E47 as a new layer - resize and position bottom center of tag - drop shadow

3.  Copy/paste E22 as a new layer - resize and position to the right of house - duplicate - image - mirror - drop shadow both layers

4.  Copy/paste E50 as a new layer - position on the right side of tag on top of the tree - do not drop shadow

5.  Copy/paste lightening as a new layer - position on left side of tag - duplicate - image - mirror

6.  Copy/paste E37 as a new layer - resize fairly small and position along bottom of house adjusting the tree layers if needed - duplicate - image - mirror - drop shadow

7.  Copy/paste E39 as a new layer - resize small and position on left fence - duplicate - image - mirror and position - drop shadow both layers

8.  Copy/paste d4 as a new layer - resize and position along bottom left of tag - duplicate - image - mirror - drop shadow both layers and merge layers together 

9.  Copy/paste your tube as a new layer - resize and position as needed - drop shadow

10.  Copy/paste wa3 as a new layer and position over doodle - drop shadow - copy/paste e14 and e9 as new layers - resize and position on either end of word art - drop shadow both layers

11.  Close out white background and copy/paste a paper of choice as a new layer - layers - new mask layer - from image - apply mask and delete original mask layer - merge group

12.  Leave white background closed and crop/resize tag to your preference - add copyright/license info and name - save as .png

That's it!  Thank you for trying my tutorial!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket