Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Enchanted



Enchanted

This tutorial was written by me on September 18 using PSP X4.  All my tutorials assume you have some working knowledge of PSP and/or Animation Shop.

Supplies:

Tube - I'm using a beautiful tube from Misticheskaya.  You need a license to use her art and you can purchase tubes/license at PFD.

Scrap Kit - I'm using a great PTU kit from Designs by Sarah called " Boo 2 U".  You can purchase this kit at PMTw/S.

Mask of choice

Font - I'm using Kingthings Slippery Lip

To begin open your tube and mask in PSP - minimize for now - new 700 x 700 image white background

1.  Copy/paste grunged frame as a new layer - center in canvas - copy/paste folded frame as a new layer - center in canvas - copy/paste dirty button frame as a new layer - center in canvas - click inside this frame with magic wand - selections - modify - expand by 6 - copy/paste paper of choice as a new layer - selections - invert - delete - move paper below button frame only - leave selected and copy/paste a web of choice as a new layer - position and hit delete - select none - drop shadow each frame layer and web

2.  Click on grunged frame and copy/paste a ghost of choice as a new layer - resize and position so he is peeking out from behind frame - duplicate - image - mirror and position other ghost - drop shadow both layers

3.  Click on top layer - copy/paste boo string as a new layer - resize and position on top of frame - drop shadow

4.  Copy/paste hanger as a new layer - position on top left corner of frame - drop shadow - copy/paste spider of choice as a new layer - position on top left corner -drop shadow

5.  Copy/paste your tube as a new layer - resize and position on tag - drop shadow

6.  Copy/paste any other elements you choose, resizing if needed and position around your tag - drop shadow each layer

7.  On white background - copy/paste paper of choice as a new layer - layers - new mask layer - from image- apply mask and delete original - merge group

8.  Close out white background - crop/resize tag - add copyright/license info and name - save as .png

That's it!  Thank you for trying my tutorial!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket