Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Thursday, September 20, 2012

Gothic Bride



Gothic Bride

Supplies:

Tube - I'm using the amazing art of Joahannah von Frankenstein.  You must have a license to purchase her tubes and you can get a license/tubes at Artistic Reality Talent.

Scrap Kit - I'm using a great PTU kit by Niqui's Designs called "Dark Gothic".  You can purchase this kit at Artistic Reality Talent.

Font - I'm using Blood Omen

To begin open your tube in PSP and minimize - new 700 x 700 image white background

1.  Copy/paste element 15 as a new layer - position to the top left of your canvas - duplicate - image - mirror - image - flip

2.  Copy/paste element 23 as a new layer - center in canvas - drop shadow - copy/paste element 60 as a new layer - resize if desired and position on the top right of canvas - drop shadow copy/paste element 3 as a  new layer - position in center of canvas - drop shadow

3.  Copy/paste element 31 as a new layer - resize if desired - position towards the top left of canvas - duplicate - image - mirror - image - flip - drop shadow both layers

4.  Copy/paste element 37 as a new layer - image - mirror - move below your duplicate of element 31 - drop shadow

5.  Click on top layer and copy/paste your tube as a new layer - position in center of canvas - drop shadow - rearrange your bottom elements to fit around your tube if needed

6.  Click on tube layer - copy/paste element 14 as a new layer - resize and position on bottom of tube - drop shadow 

7.  Copy/paste the following elements and arrange along bottom of tag: 20, 26, 39, and 49 - resize and position - drop shadow each layer

8.  Close out white background - crop/resize tag to your preference ( I resize mine to 625 pixels on the largest side) - add copyright/license info and name - save as .png

That's it!!  Thank you for trying my tutorial!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket