Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Monday, March 22, 2010

Tut: Vixen

















Vixen

Supplies:

Tube(s) of Choice - I am using the gorgeous art of Legend's Art. You can purchase his tubes and license at MyPSPTubes.

Vixen Template - Template from Tammy & Cakes. This is part of the Collab Template Challenge at Misfits Creations. You can download from their blog here.

Scrap Kit of choice - I'm using Gothic Inspirations part of the Dark Cravings Blog Train. You can download Jessica's portion here. Click on Freebies and scroll down. Don't forget to check out the other great kits in this train.

Font of choice ( I'm using LainieDaySH which you download at UrbanFonts).

Eye Candy 4000

To Start:

1. Open up template in PSP - Shift D to duplicate - Close original - Image - Canvas Size - 800 x 800 (Don't worry, we'll crop and resize later).

2. Close Raster 24 & Copyright layer by clicking on the eye in your layers pallet.

3. Click on Vector 4 (Bottom Layer) - Adjust - Add/Remove Noise - Add Noise - 100% Uniform & Monochrome Checked - Okay - Repeat - Drop Shadow

4. Click on Vector 2 - Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - Copy/Paste Paper of Choice from kit - Selections - Invert - Delete - Select None - Delete Original layer

5. Add slight drop shadow to Raster 23 (text layer)

6. Click on Raster 9 and Repeat step 4 using a different Paper. Add same Noise as above, but only do once - Drop Shadow.

7. Click on Raster 8 - Repeat Step 3 above - Drop Shadow

8. Go to Raster 10 and Repeat Step 6 - Drop Shadow - Delete Original Layer

9. Click on First Box layer - Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - Add another paper - Invert - Delete - Leave Selected

10. Copy/Paste Tube of choice - arrange until part you want showing is where you like it (You may have to resize a bit depending on your tube) - delete on tube layer - Selections - Deselect - Change properties to Luminance (L)

11. Click on next Box layer - Repeat steps 9 and 10 using a different part of tube - Do the same for the last Box layer.

12. Click on Raster 5 - Add same noise as Step 3 - Drop shadow

13. Click on Lines layer - Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - Copy/Paste using another paper of choice - Selections - Invert - Delete - Select none - Effects - Tramages - Tow The Line - Default settings - Apply - Do the same for Raster 3 except add a drop shadow to this layer.

14. Merge your splat layers together and add same noise as above - Drop Shadow

15. Click on Word Art layer - Adjust - Hue/Saturation - Colorize to match your tag - Effects - Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow - Basic Settings 3-25-100 - Color Fat - Add Drop Shadow - I moved mine down a bit on my tag ( See tag for reference)

16. Merge rasters 13 & 14 together - selections - select all - copy/paste paper of choice - selections invert - delete - select none - drop shadow - delete original layer

17. Now for the fun part! Copy/paste any elements of choice - Go crazy and have fun - I then cropped and resized my tag before adding my main tube image - just make sure you leave enough room for it

18. Copy/paste main tube and position - drop shadow

19. Add another raster layer and drop to bottom - resize by 85% - arrange to the left of tag - duplicate - image - mirror - image - flip -arrange

20. Resize once more - add copyright/licensing information & your name - save as .png

That's it - You're done - Thank you for trying my tut!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket