Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tut: A Groupie Diva

















A Groupie Diva

Supplies:
Tube of choice - I'm using an exclusive commissioned Keith Garvey from Graphic Groupies and CANNOT be shared.  You can read the requirements for this tube here.

Scrap Kit - PTU "Bad Diva" kit from Gothic Inspirations.  You can purchase this awesome kit here.

Mask of choice 

Font of choice

1.  Open new image 700 x 700 white ( we'll crop/resize later)

2.  Open your tube and mask in PSP and minimize

3.  Open Frame Red Stitches - copy/paste as new layer - image - rotate - free rotate 90 left - all layers unchecked - resize

4.  With your magic wand tool click inside each frame opening - selections - modify - expand by 5 - copy/paste paper of choice - selections - invert - delete on paper layer - leave selected

5.  Copy/paste tube as new layer and position inside frame - delete - selections - select none - duplicate

6.  On duplicate tube layer - adjust - blur - gaussian 3 - properties change to soft light 

7.  On original tube layer change properties to Luminance (L) - dropshadow original tube and frame layer

8.  Copy/paste FrameGreen w Elements - resize - image - rotate - free rotate left 45 - magic wand click inside frame - selections - modify - expand by 10 - copy/paste paper of choice - selections - invert - delete on paper layer - selections - select none

9.  Copy/paste your closeup as new layer above frame - duplicate - move bottom tube layer below frame - erase any parts showing below frame - do the same for the top tube layer - add dropshadow to bottom tube layer only - dropshadow frame

10.  Copy/paste PinCluster as new layer - resize - position on your tag - I put mine on the top right corner of triple frame - dropshadow

11.  Copy/paste Leaves as new layer - resize - using your deform tool rotate so they are laying along the left side of your frame ( see my tag for reference) - duplicate - image - mirror - position - merge these two layers together - drop shadow - duplicate - image - flip - move below tube layer - position

12.  Copy/paste Rose of choice as new layer - resize - using deform tool rotate so it is laying along the leaves (see tag for reference) - dropshadow - duplicate - resize again a bit smaller than the other rose - position - merge these two layers together - duplicate - image mirror - position

13.  Copy/paste BowRed as new layer - resize - position on bottom of tag - dropshadow

14.  Copy/paste CharmSkullChrome as new layer - resize - position on bow - dropshadow

15.  Click on your background layer - copy/paste Swirl Doodle of choice - position - duplicate - image - flip

16.  Back on background layer - copy/paste another paper of choice - layers - new mask layer - from image - find your mask in drop down box - apply - layers - merge - merge group - drop opacity of this layer to 50

17.  Close white background layer - crop - merged opaque - adjust crop if needed - add copyright/license and your name - resize tag again if needed - all layers checked - save as .png

That's it!  Thank you for trying my tut!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket