Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tut - Gorjuss Stars




















Gorjuss Stars

This tutorial was written by me on March 31, 2010 . This tutorial assumes you have some knowledge of PSP.

Supplies:

2 tubes of choice - I'm using the beautiful art of Suzanne Woolcott.  Do not use without the proper license.  You can get one here at Gorjuss Art

Scrapkit - I'm using Angel's Designz part of the PTU Thunderstorm Collab kit available at Underground Scraps.

Mask of Choice - I'm using dimaond4 Mask by Deanna.  You can download from CreativeMisfits.  Click on Masks and scroll down to the Diamond Masks.

Font of choice
1.  Open up your tubes and mask in PSP - minimize for now

2.  Open new image - 700 x 700 white

3.  Copy/paste Frame 1 as new layer - resize - move to bottom right of canvas - duplicate - image - mirror - move to upper left of canvas - you want the frames to overlap just a bit

4.  With your magic wand - click inside the frame - selections - modify - expand by 2 - copy/paste Paper 6 as new layer - selections - invert - delete - move below frame layer - deselect - repeat for other frame

5.  Copy/paste RibbonBow 3 as new layer - resize - position on your frames so it is touching both frames ( see my tag for reference) - dropshadow

6.  Copy/paste Bead2 as new layer - resize - position over one bow - duplicate - move duplicate over other bow - adjust - sharpness - sharpen - dropshadow
7.  Copy/paste 1st tube as new layer - position over one of your frames - duplicate - move duplicate below frame layer - erase any parts hanging below frame - repeat for original tube layer - dropshadow bottom tube layer - repeat for other tube positioning over other frame layer

8.  Copy/paste FlowerSpray as new layer - resize - position over the middle of your tag across the frame and tube layers - dropshadow

9.  Copy/Paste Flower1 as new layer - resize - dropshadow - position on tag - Copy/paste Flower2 as new layer - resize smaller than Flower1 - position over Flower 1 - Copy/paste Bead1 as new layer - position on Flower 2 - adjust - sharpness - sharpen -dropshadow
10.  On background layer - copy/paste Paper 12 as new layer - resize to cover canvas - layers - new mask layer - from image - find your mask - apply - merge group - Copy/paste Paper 9 as new layer - repeat steps - arrange this layer so that the color is more prominent than the bottom layer - merge these 2 mask layers together

11.  Close background layer - crop/resize to your preference - add copyright/license and your name - save as .png

That's it!  Thank you for trying my tut!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket