Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Tut: Gaia's Garden















Gaia's Garden

Supplies

Scrap Kit - I'm using "Gaia" a PTU kit from Gothic Witch Creations. Visit her blog here to see where you can purchase this adorable kit.

Cookie - Gaia from MediEvilCreations

WSL Mask 128 from Weescotlass Creations

Filters:

Mura Meisters Clouds

Font of choice

1. Open up a new image 700 x 700 white ( we'll crop/resize later)

2. Add a new layer above your background layer and floodfill with #72bfff - effects - mura meisters - clouds - preset menu - thin clouds - colors - white, white, #72bfff - apply

3. Open your mask in PSP - layers - new mask - from image - apply - merge group

4. Open Gaia tree 1 - copy/paste as new layer - resize - position to the right of your tag - apply dropshadow of choice

5. Open Gaia grass mix - copy/paste as new layer -resize - position at the base of your tree - drop shadow

6. Open Gaia waterpump - copy/paste as new layer - resize - position to the left of your tag ( see my tag for reference) - dropshadow

7. Open Gaia hill 2 - copy/paste as new layer - resize and position behind your waterpump layer and to the right - you want this layer to fill in any gaps between the layers - dropshadow

8. Open Gaia mushroom4 - copy/paste as new layer - resize - position to the bottom right of your tag ( see mine for reference)

9. Open swing of choice - copy/paste as new layer - image - mirror - resize and position so it seems like it is coming from the tree - erase any bits at the top - dropshadow

10. Open medi-gaia6 poser - copy/paste as new layer - image - mirror - resize and position so she is "sitting" on the swing - adjust -sharpness - sharpen - dropshadow

11. Open Gaia sparkle1 - copy/paste as new layer - resize - position on tag

12. Open Gaia butterfly of choice - copy/paste - resize - rotate your choice - position - duplicate - image - resize a touch smaller - image - mirror - position - dropshadow both layers

13. Crop/resize your tag to your preference and position your mask layer so it looks like the sky behind your layers ( use your deform tool if needed to stretch the layer) - add copyright

14. Add your name in font of choice - I applied a slight inner bevel to mine, but that is up to you - dropshadow

That is it! Thank you for trying my tut!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket