Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tut: Bathory's Legacy


















Bathory's Legacy


Supplies:

Two tubes or images of choice.
I am using the awesome art of Dark Yarrow. In order to use his art you must purchase a license and images from MyPSPTubes.

Scrap Kit: I'm using the Freebie Add-On to Gothic Witch's Erzsebet Bathory kit which you can find on her blog here.

Mask of choice

Font of choice: I'm using Black Chancery

1. Open your tubes/images and mask in PSP and minimize for now.
2. Open up a new image 700 x 700 white. You can crop/resize later.
3. Open EBaddon Frame 24 and copy/paste as new layer. Resize.
4. With your magic want click inside the frame openings-Selections-Modify-Expand by 3-Copy/paste EBaddon Paper 8-Selections-Invert-Delete. Move below frame layer-Keep Selected.
5. Pick your first image and copy/paste as new layer- Resize to fit your frame opening-Position and hit delete. Repeat for the other frame opening. Move both images below frame layer-deselect.
6. Merge your tube images together and duplicate layer. On the top layer - Adjust-Blur-Gaussian- Settings 3. Change properties to Soft Light.
7. On original tube layer change properties to Luminance (L). Heavy dropshadow of choice on tube layer and frame layer.
8. Click on your white layer and copy/paste Bloodspat2. Arrange to your liking.
9. Click on top layer and copy/paste Bloodspat1. Arrange to your liking.
10. Now add any elements of your choice.
11. Once happy, click on white background layer and copy/paste another paper as new layer. What I did next was add another layer and write some wording of choice. I used the opening prayer from the movie "Stay Alive". You can Google to find it if you choose to use it.
12. Merge your word layer with your paper layer and then apply mask- Layers-New Mask Layer-From Image-Find your mask-Click Ok. On your layers pallet right click on your mask layer and merge group.
13. Crop and resize your tag to your liking. Add copyright & license and your name. Save as .png.

That's it! Thank you for trying my tut!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket