Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Favorite Scrap Stores

Photobucket Photobucket
Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tut: Eternal Love





















Eternal Love

This tutorial was written by me on April 22, 2010 using PSP 9.  All my tutorials assume you have some working knowledge of PSP and/or Animation Shop.

Supplies:

Tube of choice - I'm using the amazing work of Unholy Vault Designs.  You can purchase tubes and a license at MyPSPTubes.

Scrap Kit - I'm using the beautiful PTU kit "Vampire Diaries" from Touch Me at Scrapmania Free.  Visit her blog to find out where you can purchase this amazing kit!

Font of choice - I'm using Bickham Script Three which you can get here.  (Sorry it is PTU)

To begin open your tube in PSP and minimize for now.

This is a 2-part tag so we will begin with the frame:
1.  Open up Element 36 - image - rotate - left 90 all layers checked - image - canvas size - 700 x 600 - ShiftD to duplicate - close the original

2.  With your magic wand click inside frame - copy/paste Paper 15 - resize -selections - invert - delete - move below frame layer - copy/paste your tube as new layer - resize - position in frame - delete - selections - select none - dropshadow tube and frame layers

3.  Copy/paste Element 45 as new layer - move below tube layer - resize - effects - geometric effects - perspective horizontal with these settings : distortion 25 , edge wrap - dropshadow

4.  Copy/paste Element 23 as new layer - resize & rotate - position so it appears to be on headstone - adjust - sharpness - sharpen more - dropshadow

5.  Copy/paste Element 32 as new layer - resize & rotate - position on headstone - sharpen - dropshadow

6.  Layers - merge - merge visible - minimize for now

Main Tag:

1.  Copy/paste Element 62 as new layer - resize - center in canvas - dropshadow - copy/paste Element 58 as new layer - resize if needed - center on canvas - on your bottom layer with your distortion tool - stretch the heart so it is showing on the sides of book and none of the cutout heart is showing - dropshadow Book

2.  Copy/paste Element 29 as new layer - resize and rotate - position along the spine of book - dropshadow

3.  Copy/paste Element 24 as new layer -resize - position towards the top left corner of book - copy/paste Element 54 as new layer -resize - rotate - position on the bottom of chain - using eraser tool erase a part of the ring so it appears to be attached to chain (see my tag) - dropshadow both ring and chain

4.  Copy/paste Element 48 as new layer - resize - rotate just a bit - position over the top of chain - dropshadow

5.  Maximize your frame from earlier - copy/paste as new layer - resize - position on tag (see mine for reference) - dropshadow again - close out the original now

6.  Copy/paste Element 34 as new layer -resize - rotate just a bit - position on lower left corner of frame - dropshadow

7.  Copy/paste Element 1 as new layer - resize - rotate - position on lower left corner of frame - dropshadow

8.  Copy/paste Element 2 as new layer - resize - rotate to the right - position on right side of tag - dropshadow

9.  Copy/paste Element 28 as new layer - resize - position in the center of tag - adjust - sharpness -sharpen

10.  Copy/paste Element 38 as new layer - resize - position on bottom right corner of tag - dropshadow

11.  Copy/paste Element 41 as new layer - resize - position in top right corner of frame - duplicate - image - mirror - image - flip - copy/paste Element 26 as new layer - resize - position on top right corner over the mist - effects - Eye Candy 4000 gradient glow - thin with these settings:  4.51, 25, 64 use a red color from tag 

12.  Crop/resize tag to your preference - add copyright and license information - add name in a color from tag and position over the duplicate mist layer - dropshadow - save as .png

That's it!!  Thank you for trying my tutorial!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Risha
Vernon, Florida, United States
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful children Wyatt & Caitlyn and have been married to my wonderful husband Everett for 9 years. I live in a small town in NW Florida and am owned by several miniature dachshunds. I've been PSPing for 7 years now and just now decided to put my tags into tutorial form. When I'm not busy taking care of my various animals which not only is dachshunds, but includes various types of fowl and poultry I am playing with my kids or at my computer.
View my complete profile

TOU



All of my ideas are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from their creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges you may, but only as a link back to my site.

Followers

Licensing

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket